Thank you for your interest in working for SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions! Please read through these FAQs thoroughly before filling out an application.
Is this a legit job or a "scam"?
Yes! We know there are tons of scams out there, but here at SuccessFULL Living & SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions, we provide and offer “real” work from home job opportunities. We are looking for agents to service from home for multiple clients that give you the option to work over 30 hours a week, creating your own schedule, which will allow you to earn great income.
Will I be an employee of SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions?
No, you will be classified as an Independent Contractor with SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions instead of an employee with us or the clients we serve.
How much will i be paid?
You determine how much money you will make depending on the client you end up working for and the number of hours you schedule to work. All of our clients require you to work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Reports show that you can make between $200-$1200 every two weeks.
when do i get paid?
You are paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. If you serviced from the 1st – 15th, you will be paid (via direct deposit) on the 1st of the following month. If you serviced from the 16th – 30th/31st of the month, you will be paid on the 15th of the following month.
What about taxes?
You, as an independent contractor will be responsible for taking out your own taxes and paying them to IRS. SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions DOES NOT DEDUCT taxes. It is recommended that you contact your nearest IRS office to discuss which taxes for you to take out and find out which items you will be able to write off and what deductions you can receive as an independent contractor.
Are there any additional fees?
The client platform fee in the amount of $19.75 per payroll and a 5% (per pay period) fee to SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions. The service fees cover the following: 24/7 Technical Support, scheduling system, services of providing work from home job opportunities and distribution of payroll, in addition to: time and support service to handle all issues and answer all questions, continuing education and training sessions, correspondence to allow you to succeed as an independent contractor working from home and payroll distribution.
Can I work from anywhere?
No, unfortunately our client is currently not accepting new applicants from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon and Wisconsin.
You must be 18 years old and legally live in the United States. If you have to move due to certain circumstances, you are able to continue to work from home, as long as it is not in the states mentioned above.
In addition, you cannot service anywhere else but from your home.
More Important Information
- You are not eligible for unemployment benefits as an independent contractor.
- SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions does not offer medical, dental, vacation, retirement or overtime, etc.
- SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions does not pay you while you are completing your certification course, but upon completion, passing, and beginning work with our clients-we will reimburse your first month's admin fees.
- You will start working and earning income as soon as you complete and pass your certification course. Depending on you and the first day of your certification course, it can take up to 1-2 months to start working and earning income. The clock starts from the time you start registration, complete and pass your background check, choose the client program of your choice, pay for the certification course and complete/pass the course.
- You will be required to sign an independent contract agreement and summary of understanding to protect you and SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions. A copy of the agreements will be provided to you for your records and of course we are here to answer any questions that may arise!
- SuccessFULL Virtual Solutions will provide you with all of the correspondence/documentation, additional services and assistance to make your work from home job opportunity a smooth transition and a successful journey within your life.
- As an agent (independent contractor), you will be able to advance within the client program that you service, based upon your performance metrics (becoming a top performer).
are you in?
Thank you for taking the time to read through our FAQ page. You're now ready to apply for a position with us!